Last modified: 2016-05-25
- By providing your personal information and registering with us or logging on with us when you enter our website, you explicitly consent to CKasino processing and disclosing your Personal Information for the purposes, and otherwise in the manner, set out on this page.
- Personal information is any information about you that identifies you or by which your identity can be reasonably determined.
- We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order. We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our Payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential.
- CKasino only collects personal information that is necessary for one or more of our functions or activities. The type of personal information which is collected from our clients may include name, address, birth date, payment card details, details of gaming transactions and account transfers and or other information clients wish to provide.
- Personal information may be submitted to our website. You will be asked to provide your Personal Information in this area for the purpose of registering with CKasino and opening an account with us.
- Where possible, we will give you the opportunity to decline in providing any personal information we request, but in some cases, your use of this website may be restricted if you do not provide the requested information.
- CKasino will process your personal information to administer your account, maintain our accounts and records, monitor website usage levels and the quality of the service we provide and to inform you, from time to time, about products and services that we consider may interest you. CKasino will also retain such information and may analyse it if asked to do so in order to investigate any actual or suspected criminal activity or, in respect of any event featured on our website, any threat to the integrity of that event and/or breaches of the rules of that event as laid down by the relevant governing bodies.
- CKasino may also disclose your personal information in certain circumstances: Sometimes we are required or authorised by the law to disclose your personal information. For example CKasino discloses personal data when ordered to do so by order of the Curacao Gaming Authority and/or under provision in the Governing laws of Malta. Furthermore, CKasino reserves the right to disclose personal data to relevant recipients when CKasino has reasonable grounds to suspect irregularities that involve a CKasino account.
- We may also disclose your personal information where you have consented to us doing so. If you have registered through an agent or an affiliate you also have approved that personal information may be shared with the agent/affiliate. Your consent to the disclosure of your personal information may also be given explicitly such as in writing or verbally or may be implied from your conduct such as when you discuss details of the relationship you have with us publicly with the media.
- We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating CKasino, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety. However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
- At our discretion, we may include or offer third party products or services on CKasino. These third party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these sites.
- Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section establishing the use, disclaimers, and limitations of liability governing the use of our website at www.ckasino.com